Face Match API
Allows users to log in using facial recognition technology. It matches the selfie captured by the user during login with the facial image on file for that user, providing an extra layer of se
This API is used to verify a user who has already undergone KYC verification or Multiple KYC verification. It verifies the user's identity by comparing their face with the previously submitted documents, eliminating the need for the user to undergo KYC onboarding again. If the user is already verified, the API will prevent them from undergoing the verification process again.
Authorization: Bearer Token
selfie_image (Image File) (*Mandatory)
- 2.Set the Authorization type to "Bearer Token" in the request header. You will need to generate a bearer token from /getToken API.
- 3.In the body of the request, including the user's selfie image file as a parameter named "selfie_image". This parameter is mandatory.
- 4.Send the request to the API.
- 5.The API will perform a face match verification to check if the user's selfie matches the face on file for their account.
- 6.If the face match is successful, the API will log the user into their account.
- 7.If the face match fails, the API will not log the user in and will return an error message.
Select Bearer Token as Authorization using GetToken API
Select POST call, from-data and add selfie_image